Advanced Power Quality Functions, Unprecedented Energy Analysis Capabilities
Power quality issues can affect the operation of critical loads and have a negative impact on your bottom line. Think of the Fluke 435-II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer as your insurance policy. Calculate the cost of wasted energy due to poor power quality and troubleshoot the source of power quality or motor performance issues all with a single test tool designed to give you the data you need to quickly get to the root of the problem
Wrapped in a lightweight, rugged package, the Fluke 435-II Energy Analyzer is the ideal portable power quality instrument.
- Quickly see how much money you’re losing due to energy waste in terms of real dollars
- Easily see how motor startups are affecting motor drive performance
- Get at-a-glance power quality health data in real-time so you can make better maintenance decisions
- Capture every measurement automatically without any set-up so you don’t have to worry about not having the right data
- Measure all three phases and neutral with the included flexible current probes
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Fluke Connect® compatible* – view data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and PowerLog 430-II desktop software
If you require this same advanced functionality at a higher frequency, Fluke 437 II is the must-have power quality analyzer for 400 Hz power systems.