The P5515-2700G Hydraulic Pressure Calibrator has a range to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
This hydraulic calibrator is portable and sits conveniently on a bench or can be taken to other locations in its sturdy carrying case. It’s ideal for checking pressure measuring instruments such as indicators and transducers. The P5515-2700G is capable of pressure generation up to 140 MPa (10,000 psi). Designed for operation with a wide range of fluids, the P5515 includes everything you need to generate pressure such as the clear acrylic reservoir, priming pump and fine threaded screw press. The high-quality screw-press simplifies setting and fine-tuning the pressure.
- Measure and generate pressures to 70 MPa (10,000 psi ).
- Compatible with a wide range of fluids including water, oil, and solvents
- Built-in priming pump for system priming and large volume applications
- High quality screw press for pressure generation and fine pressure control
- Acrylic reservoir for visibility of fluid level and quality
- Lid becomes carrying case for transportable applications