The Fluke TiX560 Infrared Camera offers troubleshooting agility in tight spaces
With the TiX560 camera you can easily maneuver over, under, and around objects with the 240° rotating screen and still view at a comfortable angle. This will help you capture critical infrared details without straining your neck. You can capture and process images faster and analyze images in the field on the 5.7 inch responsive touchscreen LCD with on-camera analytics. Save time by editing emissivity, background temp, transmissivity, palettes, color alarms, adjusting IR-Fusion, and enabling/disabling markers all on the camera.
Brings quality in focus
With the TiX560 you can instantly get an in-focus image of your target with precision accuracy with Fluke’s exclusive LaserSharp® Auto Focus technology and built-in laser distance meter. This helps ensure that you get a quality image and accurate temperature measurements of the exact target you’re inspecting. The TiX560 is compatible with interchangeable Fluke 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle, and macro smart lenses that require no calibration.
Connect to increased productivity with Fluke Connect
You can to see, save and share images with multiple remote users from the field simultaneously, with ShareLive™ video call in Fluke Connect® and connect to the largest selection of wireless test and measurement tools. Combine measurements from multiple Fluke Connect-enabled tools into one IS2 image. And you can organize your measurements by asset in one location with EquipmentLog™ history and make better decisions faster.
Other useful features:
- Works with optional field-installable smart lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Provides 4x the pixel data with on-camera SuperResolution to create a 640 x 480 resolution image
- Offers light and ergonomic handling with neck and hand strap for all day use
- Features LaserSharp® Auto Focus to produce consistently in-focus images for more accurate temperature measurements
- Includes a built-in laser distance meter that calculates the distance to your designated target up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- Enables quick and easy in-field analysis with IR-Fusion® blending technology and advanced touchscreen functions including continuous level and span adjustment and filter mode for improved thermal sensitivity
- Offers Fluke Connect® App compatibility to share results with remote users via a smart phone and connect to the largest network of wireless test and measurement tools (Fluke Connect not available in all countries)
- Captures images or radiometric video with remote control
- Includes Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, quickly generate customizable reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud*
*Fluke Connect® SmartView® analysis and reporting software is available in all countries but Fluke Connect system is not. Please check availability with your authorized Fluke representative.