Fluke TiX620 delivers crisp, clear thermal images with 640 x 480 resolution at an affordable price
With the Fluke TiX620 you can conduct inspections from a safe distance and still get spectacular, detailed infrared images with the 32x on-camera digital zoom. You can see more detail in every image on the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen and get high measurement accuracy and precision images with 640 x 480 resolution.
Save time focusing
The TiX620 can save you time focusing with advanced auto focus and manual focus. And you can take focus to the extreme and eliminate out of focus images with EverSharp multifocal recording that takes a stack of IR Images at one time and combines them into one fully focused image.
You can also collect data in real-time with LabVIEW® and Matlab® toolboxes, and capture high quality radiometric images and videos.
Other useful features:
- Offers versatile viewing options for in-field viewing of images with viewfinder for outdoor use.
- Provides temperature measurements from -40 to 600 °C (-40 to 1112°F)
- Enables quick and easy in-field analysis with IR-Fusion® blending technology and advanced touchscreen functions including continuous level and span adjustment and filter mode for improved thermal sensitivity
- Provides 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution to create a 1280 x 960 resolution image (in software)
- Features light and ergonomic handling with neck and hand strap for all day use
Offers user defined programmable buttons to personalize for quick access to most used features.