Use this Cable Adapter to connect your Meter to a Personal Computer and Download Logged Data for Analysis.
The i5s-PR 1750 5A AC Current Clamp operates with the Fluke 1750 Power Recorder. It supplies accurate nonintrusive measurement of
- Three ranges: 30 A, 300 A & 3000 A, 1, 10 or 100 mV/A output
- Ideal for current measurement on thick and hard to reach conductors without breaking the circuit
- Maximum conductor diameter 178 mm
- CAT III 600V safety rating
Ten pack: Fluke amp jack plug. Used for Fluke digital multimeters.
Standard TL set with leads probes caps alligator clips.
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements
- WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication – each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads – can withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty
- 3 Test Leads connected to Low-Leakage Probes (red, black, green)
- 3 Alligator Clips (red, black, green)
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 26 mm (1 in.)
- Replacement Test Lead Set for the Fluke 1550B MegOhmMeter
- Length (Lead Only): 2.6 m (8.6 feet)
- Cat II 1000 V, Cat III 600 V, 5kV DC Max (Probes)
- Cat II 1000 V, Cat III 600 V, 20 amps (Alligator Clips)
The tools selected in this kit are designed to help electricians and HVAC/R technicians solve problems faster. Additionally, this kit comes supplied with a voltage, continuity and current tester, voltage detector, and an infrared thermometer.
- The laser pointer clearly locates the center of the UV/Blue field to pinpoint leak location
- Bright 3 LED flashlight illuminates dark areas for safety and convenience
- Easy locking, to hold Flashlight “on” for added conveyances
- Individual laser pointer, for easy targeting of hard to reach areas
- Includes key chain carabiner
- Six UV/Blue LED’s highlight leak detection dyes; For use with standard leak detection dyes available the market
- Three white LED flashlight with 100,000 hour LED life
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)