- molbox RFM
- MFC Switchbox
- Usable on any PC with a 32-bit Windows OS and available COM port.
- Supports both molbox1+ and molbox RFM.
- A true Windows® application following Windows protocol for file management, menu and message formatting, graphics and editing. Other applications can be run without interrupting test execution.
- Complete online Help facility with Tool Tips.
- Customizable user interface with scalable windows.
- Calibrate and test a wide variety of devices including: MFCs, MFMs, rotometers, turbine meters, bubble meters and others.
- Fully automated testing of both analog and digital MFCs.
- Automated flow control support for testing flow measure only devices.
- Flow corrections with automated ambient pressure and temperature entry for density dependent DUTs.
- Log extra data from the DUT during the test with user defined commands.
- Open hardware configuration allows simple integration of third party acquisition, control, and pressure and temperature measurement hardware.
- Sets up and maintains DUT database with unique DUT characteristics, test scripts and histories.
- Process gas editing tool includes complete gas conversion factors for most major MFC manufacturers and automatically calculates conversion factors for missing relationships and blends.
- Produces standard, delimited test data files which easily import into other software programs if desired.
- Test data files stored in user definable directory structure.
- 100% customizable test report generation tool with preformatted templates.
- Extensive on-board plotting function to create a variety of test data plots.
- Covers the range of 0.2 to 200 mg/s in various gases (10 sccm to 10 slm N2)
- Supported gases: Non-corrosive, non-toxic gases
- Flow measurement uncertainty as low as ± 0.013% of reading
- Maximum outlet pressure: 650 kPa absolute
- Primary gravimetric principle using mass and time measurement
- Automated unattended operation possible
MFC Switchbox supplies power and switches between up to five MFC or MFMs on one molbox1+ or MFC-CB channel.
The MFC switchbox is an accessory to the molbox1+ MFC option and MFC-CB mass flow control box. This accessory continuously powers up to five MFCs and/or MFMs (DUTs) and allows switching control between them on one molbox1 or MFC-CB channel.
- Set and read gas mass flow controller and mass flow meter instruments
- Set and read 0 to 5 V or 4 to 20 mA on two (2) channels simultaneously
- Complete front panel local control and remote operation via RS-232 and IEEE-488 interfaces
- Includes advanced features such as two (2) channel sum, difference and ratio
- Displays in V, mA, % FS and flow units
- Handles gas conversion (K) factors automatically
- Switch each channel between five (5) channels using an MFC Switchbox™
- Common look, feel and protocol with other molbloc/ molbox™ flow products
- Compatible with COMPASS® for molbox software to set up automated molbloc/molbox based flow systems
- Covers ranges up to 5,000 slm in N2 and air
- Useable with molbox1+, or existing molbox1 and molbox RFM mass flow terminals and COMPASS software
- Proven critical flow venturi (sonic) nozzle operating principle supported by gravimetric calibration
- Minimal sensitivity to contamination
- Measurement uncertainty:
to ±0.125% of reading with molbox1+
± 0.2 % of reading with molbox1
± 0.5 % of reading with molbox RFM
- Air, N2, Ar, He and other calibrations available, humid air density compensation supports use with ambient air
- Excellent rangeability (10:1 turndown), with molbox1+S, or other molbox models with vacuum.
- Redundant absolute upstream pressure measurement using both molbox absolute pressure transducers reduces uncertainty and increases reliability
- Integral gas temperature conditioning and measurement
- Continuous, real-time reading, as with traditional molbloc-L laminar element
- Can be fully automated
- molbox1+S configuration gives extra rangeability with molbloc-S elements without requiring vacuum pumps
- Now use any molbloc element for both high and low pressure applications in the same gas
- Even more robust internal pneumatic design
- Full suite of software automation products and hardware accessories to create a complete gas flow calibration system—including new COMPASS® for Flow calibration assistance software
molstic molbloc mounting systems are available to assist you in realizing the full performance benefits of your molbloc/molbox™ system. molstics provide an engineered solution to the practical issues of mounting the molbloc, connecting a gas supply, regulating the pressure and connecting the device to be tested. Highest quality components are integrated into a compact assembly to assure optimum molbloc/molbox performance.
The single channel molstic-S is designed to accommodate one molbloc-S element. The dual channel allows two molbloc-S elements to be simultaneously mounted, allowing use of two ranges without changing hardware during a test. In addition, the outlet of the two molbloc-S elements can be plumbed in parallel using the downstream tee assembly (P/N 401884) in order to obtain additional flow range capacity when using a two-channel molbox1+.