Calibration solutions for your analog and digital workload
- High compliance
- Protection circuitry
- Calibrates a wide workload, including analog meters and 3.5 and 4.5 digits DMMs
The 5080A Multi-Product Calibrator calibrates your analog and digital workload accurately and economically. Its high voltage and current compliance makes analog workload calibration easy and precise. And built-in protection circuitry protects it against damaging input voltages.
- Simulates and measures all ANSI thermocouples, as well as L and U types, and provides cold junction compensation to enable calibration of a wide variety of thermocouple instrumentation.
- Direct input for storage of ITS-90 RTD constants.
- RTD source uncertainties to 0.03° C
- Extend pressure measurement range with any Fluke 750P and 700P Series Pressure Modules
- Converts easily to any pressure unit directly from the front panel or through remote communications.
- Sources dc voltage and current for multifunction workload coverage, enabling calibration of data loggers, strip chart recorders, multimeters, and other industrial instruments.
- Supports automation using MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software or custom automated programs with standard RS-232-C and GPIB interface.
- Eight user programmable setpoints allow quick recall of values for Zero, Span and linearity checks during calibration. Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Selectable internal or external CJC (cold junction compensation) provides you with the ability to make exacting thermocouple measurements using remote junctions.
- Easy five-way binding posts for low-loss convenient hookup. Banana plug, screw terminal, spade lug, wraparound terminal, wire pass-through terminal.
- NIST-traceable calibration with data is included
Key Features :
- Calibrates a wide variety of electrical test equipment
- Robust protection circuits prevent costly damage from operator error
- Ergonomically designed carrying handles make the 5502A easy to transport
- Rugged carrying case with built-in handles and wheels and removable front/rear access doors for in-situ calibration in almost any environment
- Current output that extends to 120 A when paired with the 52120A Transconductance Amplifier
- Remarkably affordable