The Atten ST-60 is an intelligent digital soldering station with 60 W heating element for temperatures from 150 – 450 °C. Its light handle is suitable for long-time operations and the stabilized and accurate temperature supports smooth operation.
Delivery including station, soldering iron, iron holder, sponge, power cable and user manual.
Features & Benefits
• Key measurements: Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented
• Bright, color touch screen: perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
• Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on the-go analysis
• Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
• Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels
• Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices
• Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels
•Quickly understand specific points of energy loss, reduce energy bills more easily than ever
•Advanced auto-correct feature eliminates costly errors due to improper connections
- Fluke Pack30 Backpack
- 3 x Fluke Insulated Slotted Screwdrivers (ISLS3, ISLS5, ISLS8)
- 2 x Fluke Insulated Philips Screwdrivers (IPHS1, IPHS2)
- Fluke Insulated Long Nose Pliers (INLP8)
- Fluke Insulated Diagonal Pliers (INDC8)
- Fluke Insulated Lineman Combination Pliers (INCP8)
- Fluke Roll Up Pouch (RUP8)
IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends network cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Network cable tracer locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Confirms cable location, verifies cable continuity, and detects cable faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
- Probe has built-in pair tester to identify open, shorted and crossed pairs
- Signal strength indicator LEDs so you can help identify one cable that is bundled with other cables
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling
- Pocked sized, simple point and shoot technology empowers teams to quickly scan equipment
- Can survive a 1-meter drop
- IP54 Rating – Stands up to dirt and water
- The 3.5” LCD touchscreen offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image
- Slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
- Store your assets to a predefined folder by scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode
- Send via Wifi or automatically upload once you connect to your network or via USB
- Eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images
- Efficiently find and report issues before they become problems
- Two Year Warranty
What’s In the Box
- Thermal imager
- USB Cable
- Kyoritsu 3132A – 1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600V safety standards
- IP54 RATED. The Kyoritsu 3132A has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range
- The 6201A is a portable appliance tester, performing four functions to ensure the safety of Class I and Class II appliances. It can also measure the mains voltage.
- It has function to perform an extension lead test.
- Insulation test voltage selectable for 250V or 500V
- The tester is conveniently colour coded for ease of use
- Readings are displayed on a large LCD
- Four (4) dual colour LEDs clearly display a Pass or Fail indication for threshold values dictated by AS/NZS 3760.
Modiewark Non-Contact Voltage Tester Typical uses
- Identifying live conductors.
- Fault finding in flexible cables.
- Checking equipment grounding.
- Neon lighting servicing.
- Tracking live wires above and below ground at URD test points.
- Phasing conductors.
- High frequency radiation detection