IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends network cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Network cable tracer locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Confirms cable location, verifies cable continuity, and detects cable faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
- Probe has built-in pair tester to identify open, shorted and crossed pairs
- Signal strength indicator LEDs so you can help identify one cable that is bundled with other cables
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling
- Pocked sized, simple point and shoot technology empowers teams to quickly scan equipment
- Can survive a 1-meter drop
- IP54 Rating – Stands up to dirt and water
- The 3.5” LCD touchscreen offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image
- Slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
- Store your assets to a predefined folder by scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode
- Send via Wifi or automatically upload once you connect to your network or via USB
- Eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images
- Efficiently find and report issues before they become problems
- Two Year Warranty
What’s In the Box
- Thermal imager
- USB Cable
- Kyoritsu 3132A – 1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600V safety standards
- IP54 RATED. The Kyoritsu 3132A has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range
- The 6201A is a portable appliance tester, performing four functions to ensure the safety of Class I and Class II appliances. It can also measure the mains voltage.
- It has function to perform an extension lead test.
- Cheapest Test & Tag machine into the market
- Insulation test voltage selectable for 250V or 500V
- The tester is conveniently colour coded for ease of use
- Readings are displayed on a large LCD
- Four (4) dual colour LEDs clearly display a Pass or Fail indication for threshold values dictated by AS/NZS 3760.
Protect life and property from faulty appliances
・PASS / FAIL result
・Color status back light
・10 mA & 30 mA RCD test(Isolation transformer built in)
Memory function up to 999 data
・Complies to AS / NZS 3760
LCD screen to display measurement results and messages.
CAT IV 600V instrument and lead set compliance.
IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
Compact hand held unit housed in a lightweight heavy-duty case
Uniquely self powered passive device.
Power is taken directly from the user’s connections.
3 LED indicators and an LCD screen for status and measurement information.
An audible alarm is fitted internally as a secondary indicator. To indicate a pass at the end of the measurement cycle or a measurement failure.
Modiewark Non-Contact Voltage Tester Typical uses
- Identifying live conductors.
- Fault finding in flexible cables.
- Checking equipment grounding.
- Neon lighting servicing.
- Tracking live wires above and below ground at URD test points.
- Phasing conductors.
- High frequency radiation detection