The WT1800E guarantees a power accuracy of 0.05% of reading plus 0.05% of range and is capable of harmonics analysis up to the 500th order of a 50/60 Hz fundamental frequency. With up to 6 input channels, a wide range of display / analysis features, and PC connectivity, the WT1800E is the measurement solution for a broad range of power efficiency and harmonic analysis applications.
- Basic power accuracy:
- 0.05% of reading
- 0.05% or range
- Harmonics analysis up to the 500th order of a 50/60 Hz fundamental frequency
- Up to 6 input channels at 2 MS/s (16 bits)
With a basic power accuracy of ±0.04% (total), DC and 0.1 Hz-1 MHz measurement bandwidths, and up to four input elements, the WT3000E provides high-accuracy measurement of I/O efficiency.
- Basic power accuracy: 0.04%(total)
- Both 2 A and 30 A input elements can be installed in a single unit
- The latest IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-12: Harmonic measurement
- The latest IEC61000-3-3 and IEC61000-3-11: Voltage fluctuation / flicker measurement
- Store function: 50 ms data storing interval
- Advanced computation function: Waveform computation, FFT analysis, waveform sampling data saving
- Multiple computer interfaces supported: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
The WT300E series digital power analyzer provides extremely low current measurement capability down to 50 micro-Amps, and a maximum of up to 26 Amps RMS. This instrument is ideal for engineers performing stand-by power measurements, Energy Star®, SPECpower and IEC62301 / EN50564 testing, battery charger and other low-level power measurements.
- Simultaneous measurement of voltage, current, power, and harmonics
- High-speed data updating (100 ms)
- Display of numerical values, waveforms and trends
- Measurement of bought and sold watt hours
- Easy setup and operation
Voltage range: 15 to 1000 V
Basic Power Accuracy: 0.1%
frequency range: DC 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
The WT5000 is the world’s most accurate precision power analyzer with a basic power accuracy of ±0.03%. Its accuracy specifications are guaranteed from 1% to 130% of the selected voltage and current ranges. With minimum influence of low power factor (0.02% of apparent power) the unit is also accurate at large phase shifts and frequencies.
- AC power accuracy: 0.01% of reading + 0.02% of range
- DC power accuracy: 0.02% of reading + 0.05% of range
- 10 MS/s 18 bit ADC