Patented four-in-one crimping plier tool combines the following:
- Needle nose crimping pliers
- UR/UY/UG connector crimper
- Wire stripper hole for 22- to 24-gauge wire
- Built-in side cutter
- Rubber coated handles for non-slip grip
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology.
IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends network cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Network cable tracer locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Confirms cable location, verifies cable continuity, and detects cable faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
- Probe has built-in pair tester to identify open, shorted and crossed pairs
- Signal strength indicator LEDs so you can help identify one cable that is bundled with other cables
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling
An easy-to-use cable fault locator, cable and wire manager and tone generator.
- Works on any two or more conductor cable up to 3,000 feet (915 meters)
- Instantly measures distance to open or any fault from one end of any cable pair
- Patented SmartToneTM tone generator positively identifies pair
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Measures constantly while ‘On’
- Displays distance reading rather than waveform
- Large bright LED screen
- One button operation
- High voltage detection
- Moisture proof
- Additional line cord options available for coaxial cable (F-connectors) and other applications
TS19 telephone test equipment features DataSafe™, Tone or Pulse operation, Talk/Monitor capabilities and last number redial.
- High impedance DataSafeTM operation in monitor mode
- Tone (DTMF) and pulse operation
- Last number redial
- Polarity indication in talk mode
- With Fluke Connect® Asset Tagging you eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images
- By simply scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode, your infrared image and all of your date and time stamped information will be stored to your predefined folders
- Fully radiometric thermal imager gives you measurement data to the pixel with 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
- 3.5″ LCD touchscreen display offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to more easily locate problems; simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
- Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
- IP54 enclosure rating
- -4 to 302°F (-20 to 150°C) temperature measurement range
- Pocket sized – small enough to carry every day without worry
- Stands up to dirt and water
- Quick scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets
- Electrical inspections
- HVAC/R inspections
- Residential home inspections
- Light commercial maintenance
- Building diagnostics – building envelope and commercial/industrial facilities
- Kyoritsu 3132A – 1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600V safety standards
- IP54 RATED. The Kyoritsu 3132A has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range
- The 6201A is a portable appliance tester, performing four functions to ensure the safety of Class I and Class II appliances. It can also measure the mains voltage.
- It has function to perform an extension lead test.
- Cheapest Test & Tag machine into the market
- Insulation test voltage selectable for 250V or 500V
- The tester is conveniently colour coded for ease of use
- Readings are displayed on a large LCD
- Four (4) dual colour LEDs clearly display a Pass or Fail indication for threshold values dictated by AS/NZS 3760.
Protect life and property from faulty appliances
・PASS / FAIL result
・Color status back light
・10 mA & 30 mA RCD test(Isolation transformer built in)
Memory function up to 999 data
・Complies to AS / NZS 3760
LCD screen to display measurement results and messages.
CAT IV 600V instrument and lead set compliance.
IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
Compact hand held unit housed in a lightweight heavy-duty case
Uniquely self powered passive device.
Power is taken directly from the user’s connections.
3 LED indicators and an LCD screen for status and measurement information.
An audible alarm is fitted internally as a secondary indicator. To indicate a pass at the end of the measurement cycle or a measurement failure.
Modiewark Non-Contact Voltage Tester Typical uses
- Identifying live conductors.
- Fault finding in flexible cables.
- Checking equipment grounding.
- Neon lighting servicing.
- Tracking live wires above and below ground at URD test points.
- Phasing conductors.
- High frequency radiation detection