The Atten ST-60 is an intelligent digital soldering station with 60 W heating element for temperatures from 150 – 450 °C. Its light handle is suitable for long-time operations and the stabilized and accurate temperature supports smooth operation.
Delivery including station, soldering iron, iron holder, sponge, power cable and user manual.
Features & Benefits
• Key measurements: Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented
• Bright, color touch screen: perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
• Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on the-go analysis
• Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
• Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels
• Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices
• Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels
•Quickly understand specific points of energy loss, reduce energy bills more easily than ever
•Advanced auto-correct feature eliminates costly errors due to improper connections
An easy-to-use cable fault locator, cable and wire manager and tone generator.
- Works on any two or more conductor cable up to 3,000 feet (915 meters)
- Instantly measures distance to open or any fault from one end of any cable pair
- Patented SmartToneTM tone generator positively identifies pair
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Measures constantly while ‘On’
- Displays distance reading rather than waveform
- Large bright LED screen
- One button operation
- High voltage detection
- Moisture proof
- Additional line cord options available for coaxial cable (F-connectors) and other applications
TS19 telephone test equipment features DataSafe™, Tone or Pulse operation, Talk/Monitor capabilities and last number redial.
- High impedance DataSafeTM operation in monitor mode
- Tone (DTMF) and pulse operation
- Last number redial
- Polarity indication in talk mode
- Pocked sized, simple point and shoot technology empowers teams to quickly scan equipment
- Can survive a 1-meter drop
- IP54 Rating – Stands up to dirt and water
- The 3.5” LCD touchscreen offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image
- Slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
- Store your assets to a predefined folder by scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode
- Send via Wifi or automatically upload once you connect to your network or via USB
- Eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images
- Efficiently find and report issues before they become problems
- Two Year Warranty
What’s In the Box
- Thermal imager
- USB Cable
- Kyoritsu 3132A – 1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600V safety standards
- IP54 RATED. The Kyoritsu 3132A has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range
Modiewark Non-Contact Voltage Tester Typical uses
- Identifying live conductors.
- Fault finding in flexible cables.
- Checking equipment grounding.
- Neon lighting servicing.
- Tracking live wires above and below ground at URD test points.
- Phasing conductors.
- High frequency radiation detection