- With Fluke Connect® Asset Tagging you eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images
- By simply scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode, your infrared image and all of your date and time stamped information will be stored to your predefined folders
- Fully radiometric thermal imager gives you measurement data to the pixel with 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
- 3.5″ LCD touchscreen display offers IR-Fusion™ to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to more easily locate problems; simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
- Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
- IP54 enclosure rating
- -4 to 302°F (-20 to 150°C) temperature measurement range
- Pocket sized – small enough to carry every day without worry
- Stands up to dirt and water
- Quick scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets
- Electrical inspections
- HVAC/R inspections
- Residential home inspections
- Light commercial maintenance
- Building diagnostics – building envelope and commercial/industrial facilities
- Kyoritsu 3132A – 1000V Analogue Insulation-Continuity Tester
- A highly compact and easy to use insulation and continuity tester.
- Rugged Taut Band meter movement
- Designed to strict CAT III 600V safety standards
- IP54 RATED. The Kyoritsu 3132A has 3 insulation test ranges.
- A 3 ohm continuity range and a 500 ohm resistance range
- Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability.
- 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status.
- 0 and 180 degree phase angle switch permits quick tests and consistent readings.
- Digital read-out of tripping time.
- Constant current source circuitry ensures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affect the accuracy of readings.
- Large custom digital display readout.
- Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket.
- Designed to IP54 Rating.
- Complies with IEC 61557
- Test of a large kind of RCD’s: Standard, Selective, AC and A (DC sensitive
Protect life and property from faulty appliances
・PASS / FAIL result
・Color status back light
・10 mA & 30 mA RCD test(Isolation transformer built in)
Memory function up to 999 data
・Complies to AS / NZS 3760
LCD screen to display measurement results and messages.
CAT IV 600V instrument and lead set compliance.
IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
Compact hand held unit housed in a lightweight heavy-duty case
Uniquely self powered passive device.
Power is taken directly from the user’s connections.
3 LED indicators and an LCD screen for status and measurement information.
An audible alarm is fitted internally as a secondary indicator. To indicate a pass at the end of the measurement cycle or a measurement failure.
Modiewark Non-Contact Voltage Tester Typical uses
- Identifying live conductors.
- Fault finding in flexible cables.
- Checking equipment grounding.
- Neon lighting servicing.
- Tracking live wires above and below ground at URD test points.
- Phasing conductors.
- High frequency radiation detection