- Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration
- Best in class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015% accuracy
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for accurate pressure calibration
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit: eliminates over-pressurization and allows the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Programmable 3-tiered display for maximum flexibility when displaying pressure, temperature, and electrical parameters of your choice
- Display backlight
- Damping, Min/Max, and % error function
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps
- Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Test pressure switches with built in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Precision temperature measurement with the addition of an accessory RTD probe (available as an option)
- Proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures
- Moisture trap included with the unit helps mitigates risk of moisture damage
- Pressure Instrument Calibration
- Pressure Instrument Maintenance
- Oil and Gas
- Water and wastewater
- Food and Beverage
- Power Generation
What’s included with the Fluke 754HCC Fluke 754HCC Hart Communication Cable 754
For use with the 7XX Multifunctional Process Calibrators. What’s included with the Fluke 7XX CABLE Fluke 7XX CABLE USB 5
Fluke BC7217 Offers
These batteries, and the Fluke BC7217 battery charger, are recommended for the Fluke 741, 741B, 743, 744, 863, 865, 867, 867, 867B process calibrators. The BC7217 and related batteries also support Fluke Networks DSP1000/2000/4000 network instruments.
Also known as fluke 741 battery BC7217-120 fluke batteries charger BC 7217 116059
- Description: Battery charger UL, CSA, MITI, DEMKO, FINKO, SEMKO recognized. CE compliant. EMI per FCC part 15 Class B.
- Application: Select 120 volt version for use in North America. Select INTL version for use outside of North America. Line voltage 100 to 250V ac, frequency 50 to 60 Hz. IEC 320 inlet, line cord will be provided based on country of destination.
- Included: Battery charger base, power supply (plus line cord for INTL version).
- Dimensions: Power supply: 3.9″ x 2.6″ x 1.6″ (100 mm x 66 mm x 41 mm; 72″ (1.8m) cord Charger base: 4.6″ x 4.1″ x 2.7″ (116 mm x 104 mm x 58 mm)
- Weight: One year 1.7 lb/0.78 kg
- Warranty: One year
Fluke BC-7240 Battery Charger Battery charger/eliminator for the Fluke 753/754
Fluke C700 Offers
- Application: Cutouts to hold one documenting process calibrator, one Fluke Pressure Module, one BC7210 Battery Charger, one spare BP7217 Battery Pack, and test leads.
- Exterior: Blow-molded charcoal gray polyethylene with textured surface.
- Interior: Black, die-cut polyurethane foam.
- Handle: Molded polyethylene.
- Latches: Zinc-plated steel.
- Dimensions: 47 x 40 x 14 cm
- Weight: 900 g
- One year warranty