Features & Benefits
- Voltage: 240 – 250V max. 1Ø
- Load: 1100W – 4.5amp.
- Internal Fusing: 7amp.
- Safety Rating: Cat IV 600V – Cat III 1000V.
- Compliant to: AS: 61010.1: 2003.
- Weight: 420gm.
- Leads: Silicon with internal white wear indicator layer.
- Test Probes: Cat III 1000V.
- Motor: 1100W with thermal cut-out.
- Grills: Black Nylon 15% Glass Filled.
- Cable Grommet: TPE 90A Shore.
- Body: PC-ABS Fire Retardant – spark finish.
- Hook: Polished 316 S/S that allows hands free operation.
- Product Code: LT240A15
- Reduction of estimation errors
- Max range: 50m/165ft
- Operating temp: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Advanced laser technology for distance measurement
- Instant measurement with one-button operation
- Quick calculation of area (square footage) and volume
- Minimum/maximum function
- Improved battery life from automatic shut-off feature
- Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from two other measurements
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire
- Power joint and precision cutting edges
- German CMV steel
Fluke MP1-3R/1B Magnetic Voltage Probes, Three Red, One Black
- Equipped with Fluke Connect
- Fluke T3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module:
- K-type Thermocouple Thermometer
- Range; -328 to 2501°F (-200 to 1372°C)
- 80PK-1 K-type Bead Thermocouple
- 0.1°C resolution
- Log 65,000 readings directly on meter
- Fluke 3000FC Wireless Digital Multimeter:
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- 6000 count resolution
- 0.09% basic accuracy
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- Locates visual faults including tight bends, breaks and bad connectors
- Accelerates end-to-end fiber checks
- Easily verifies polarity and identifies fibers
- Features continuous and flashing modes
- Ergonomic case survives drops, impacts and vibrations
LCD screen to display measurement results and messages.
CAT IV 600V instrument and lead set compliance.
IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
Compact hand held unit housed in a lightweight heavy-duty case
Uniquely self powered passive device.
Power is taken directly from the user’s connections.
3 LED indicators and an LCD screen for status and measurement information.
An audible alarm is fitted internally as a secondary indicator. To indicate a pass at the end of the measurement cycle or a measurement failure.
Ø Test 3 wavelengths’ power of PON system synchronously: 1490nm, 1550nm, 1310nm
Ø 805C Suitable for all PON network (APON, BPON, GPON, EPON)
Ø User-defined Threshold Sets
Ø Supply 3 groups of threshold values; analyze and display pass/fail status
Ø Relative value (differential loss)
Ø Save and upload the records to computer
Ø Set threshold value, upload data, and calibrate wavelength through management software
Ø 32 digits CPU, easy to operate, simple and convenient
Ø Auto power off, auto backlight off, low voltage power off
Ø Cost efficient palm size designed for field and lab testing
Ø Easy-to-use interface with large display for easy visibility