Features & Benefits
- Voltage: 240 – 250V max. 1Ø
- Load: 1100W – 4.5amp.
- Internal Fusing: 7amp.
- Safety Rating: Cat IV 600V – Cat III 1000V.
- Compliant to: AS: 61010.1: 2003.
- Weight: 420gm.
- Leads: Silicon with internal white wear indicator layer.
- Test Probes: Cat III 1000V.
- Motor: 1100W with thermal cut-out.
- Grills: Black Nylon 15% Glass Filled.
- Cable Grommet: TPE 90A Shore.
- Body: PC-ABS Fire Retardant – spark finish.
- Hook: Polished 316 S/S that allows hands free operation.
- Product Code: LT240A15
- Reduction of estimation errors
- Max range: 50m/165ft
- Operating temp: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Advanced laser technology for distance measurement
- Instant measurement with one-button operation
- Quick calculation of area (square footage) and volume
- Minimum/maximum function
- Improved battery life from automatic shut-off feature
- Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from two other measurements
- Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration
- Best in class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Measure and source mA with best in class 0.015% accuracy
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for accurate pressure calibration
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit: eliminates over-pressurization and allows the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Programmable 3-tiered display for maximum flexibility when displaying pressure, temperature, and electrical parameters of your choice
- Display backlight
- Damping, Min/Max, and % error function
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps
- Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Test pressure switches with built in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Precision temperature measurement with the addition of an accessory RTD probe (available as an option)
- Proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures
- Moisture trap included with the unit helps mitigates risk of moisture damage
- Pressure Instrument Calibration
- Pressure Instrument Maintenance
- Oil and Gas
- Water and wastewater
- Food and Beverage
- Power Generation
Fluke Clip-On Current Transformer Features
- Performs selective and stakeless testing
- Inner diameter: 2 in.
- For use with Models 1623 and 1625
Fluke HC120-II Specifications
- Maximum Voltage – 600 V rms CAT III per IEC 1010-2-031
- Maximum Wire Size – 2.5 mm
- Contact Material – Nickel plated steel
- Cuts hard materials including steel and piano wire
- Power joint and precision cutting edges
- German CMV steel
- Built-in flashlight
- Detector glows blue when AC voltage is present
- Detector glows red when it is at the source
Fluke MP1-3R/1B Magnetic Voltage Probes, Three Red, One Black
- Equipped with Fluke Connect
- Fluke T3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module:
- K-type Thermocouple Thermometer
- Range; -328 to 2501°F (-200 to 1372°C)
- 80PK-1 K-type Bead Thermocouple
- 0.1°C resolution
- Log 65,000 readings directly on meter
- Fluke 3000FC Wireless Digital Multimeter:
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- 6000 count resolution
- 0.09% basic accuracy
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- Locates visual faults including tight bends, breaks and bad connectors
- Accelerates end-to-end fiber checks
- Easily verifies polarity and identifies fibers
- Features continuous and flashing modes
- Ergonomic case survives drops, impacts and vibrations
LCD screen to display measurement results and messages.
CAT IV 600V instrument and lead set compliance.
IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
Compact hand held unit housed in a lightweight heavy-duty case
Uniquely self powered passive device.
Power is taken directly from the user’s connections.
3 LED indicators and an LCD screen for status and measurement information.
An audible alarm is fitted internally as a secondary indicator. To indicate a pass at the end of the measurement cycle or a measurement failure.
Ø Test 3 wavelengths’ power of PON system synchronously: 1490nm, 1550nm, 1310nm
Ø 805C Suitable for all PON network (APON, BPON, GPON, EPON)
Ø User-defined Threshold Sets
Ø Supply 3 groups of threshold values; analyze and display pass/fail status
Ø Relative value (differential loss)
Ø Save and upload the records to computer
Ø Set threshold value, upload data, and calibrate wavelength through management software
Ø 32 digits CPU, easy to operate, simple and convenient
Ø Auto power off, auto backlight off, low voltage power off
Ø Cost efficient palm size designed for field and lab testing
Ø Easy-to-use interface with large display for easy visibility