Fluke Networks 10051000 D914 Impact Tool
The D914 Impact Tool is the only punchdown tool to combine torque and impact.
It combines two versatile tools, the hook and spudger, into the handle. 66/110 blades available.
Provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations.
- Ensures clean, smooth terminations
- Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle – choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- Accept Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- Industry standard, internationally accepted with lifetime warranty
The D914™ Series impact tools are the only impact tools that combine torque and impact in one tool. They also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle.