The Fluke 190 Series II oscilloscope is the first of its kind, high-performance, portable oscilloscope. The Fluke 190 Series II features four independent, isolated, input channels; an dust and drip-proof IP51 rating, as well as a CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rating. The Fluke 190 Series II oscilloscope is an excellent choice for industrial plant maintenance professionals who work on heavy-duty electrical equipment, electro-mechanical machinery and plant automation control systems.
Fluke 190 Series II oscilloscopes have many features including four, independent, floating, isolated inputs up to 1000 V. It has a high-speed sampling rate of up to 2.5 GS/sec, deep memory with 10,000 points per trace of waveform capture, long-lasting Li-ion batteries which provide up to 7 hours of operation, isolated USB host ports for direct data storage and a USB device port for easy PC connection and communication.
The Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeter is available with optional FlukeView ScopeMeter software, which has many features to greatly enhance the functionality of the meter. FlukeView ScopeMeter software can:
- Store the instrument’s screen copies on the PC in color
- Copy screen images into reports and documentation
- Capture and store waveform data from your ScopeMeter on a PC
- Create and archive waveform references for automatic or visual comparison
- Includes waveform analysis, e.g. FFT spectrum analysis
- Copy waveform data into a spreadsheet for detailed analysis
- Use cursors for parameter measurement