Ideal for preventive or predictive maintenance programs, this insulation resistance tester identifies potential equipment failures before they occur. This tool is Fluke Connect compatible tests digital insulation up to 5 kV. Additionally, it comes equipped with a certificate of calibration and connector.
Fluke 1550C Offers
Evaluate the trends, eliminate the doubt
Test up to 5 kV and makes data collection easy due to its compatibility with the Fluke Connect™ wireless application. This insulation meter is ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators, and cables.
Conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, it is ideal for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
- High voltage
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Predictive maintenance programs
What’s included with the Fluke FLUKE-1550C FC KIT
- Insulation Resistance Tester
- Certificate of Calibration
- Test Cables with Alligator Clips
- Infrared Adapter with Interface Cable
- Heavy Duty Alligator Clip Leads
- Carrying Case
- AC Power Cord
- FlukeView® Forms Basic CD-ROM
- English Manual
- Users Manual on CD-ROM
- Quick Reference Card
- Software License Agreement
- Registration Card
- FlukeView® Forms Installation Guide
- USB-IR Cable Installation Guide