Built around this insulation multimeter, the products selected for this advanced electrical troubleshooting kit are ideal for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. Additionally, this kit comes equipped with the i400 current clamp and 62 Max+ infrared thermometer.
The high-performance 2-in-1 insulation digital multimeter
This insulation multimeter is the combination of a digital insulation tester that comes supplied with a full-featured, True RMS digital multimeter in a single compact, handheld unit, which enables maximum versatility for troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Keep yourself safe. Find hidden problems faster. Put the paperwork down.
Fluke Connect and this insulation multimeter helps you identify tough problems, fix, and wirelessly communicate your work quickly and easily – all at a safe distance.
Add diagnostics with Fluke Connect
Fluke Connect is enabled so you can download the free application to your smartphone and gain additional functions, including:
- Safety first. Keep yourself out of harm’s way by monitoring your test measurements remotely
- Prove your job is done right by quickly seeing and sharing measurement results wirelessly with your smartphone
- Quickly find problems by saving and comparing measurements over time on a wireless device
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs to identify moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect that saves measurements to your phone or the cloud and eliminates the need to write down results. Reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature compensation to establish accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets to identify insulation degradation over time and allow real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets (sold separately)
- Provides memory storage through Fluke Connect Measurements to eliminate the need to write down results
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Provides automated temperature compensation to establish accurate baselines
- Incorporates VFD low-pass filter for accurate variable frequency motor drive measurements
- Includes auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Measures ac/dc voltage, dc millivolts, ac/dc milliamps, resistance, and continuity
- Includes capacitance, diode test, temperature, min/max, frequency measurements and insulation test smoothing reading