Product overview: Fluke 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Clamp
The 1630-2 FC clamp measures earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using the dual-clamp jaw. This test technique eliminates the dangerous and time-consuming activity of disconnecting parallel grounds, as well as the process of finding suitable locations for auxiliary test stakes. You can also perform ground tests in places that were previously difficult: inside buildings, on power pylons or anywhere you don’t have access to soil to place auxiliary test stakes.
Earth ground ac leakage current measurement
- Identify ac leakage currents without disconnecting the earth ground stake from the grounding system–ideal for system troubleshooting.
- Rugged heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the-job industrial environments.
- The earth ground clamp saves time by automatically recording data at pre-set intervals
- Saves up to 32,760 measurements in memory at the set logging interval.
- Saves time by recording and storing measured values.