Comprehensive power quality and energy studies – get the data you need to make critical decisions in real-time
The Fluke 1738 Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger built with Fluke Connect®mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. Like the Fluke 1736 Power Logger, the 1738 Advanced Power Logger automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters while also allowing you to troubleshoot more advanced power quality issues. Perform advanced analysis with an enhanced Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function that provides you with fast insight into overall electrical system health. The Power Quality Health Summary is based on detailed power quality data including viewable event waveform captures so you have even more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app, or access your logger through your facilities WiFi infrastructure so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins.
The Fluke 1738 is the ideal test tool for conducting energy studies and more advanced power quality logging.
Other useful features:
- Presents data locally on the logger, on the Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software, or through your facility’s WiFi infrastructure
- Measures all three phases and neutral with four flexible current probes (included)
- Allows powering instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Allows you to review measured values during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to capture dips, swells, and inrush currents and help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- Provides fast insight into overall electrical system health with a Power Quality Health Summary
- Offers a bright, color touch-screen display for convenient field analysis and data checks
- Helps you capture the right data every time with a quick, guided, graphical user interface
- Reduces uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Allows you to complete field setups through the front panel or the Fluke Connect App on your smartphone
- Provides fully integrated logging with other Fluke Connect-enabled devices to simultaneously log up to two additional measurement parameters on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module*
- Comes with Energy Analyze Plus application software that enables you to analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality health and create automated reports