Measure AC and DC current to 600 A with the fixed jaw clamp on this True RMS clamp meter. This unit also measures AC and DC voltage to 1000 V and resistance to 6000 Ω, and enables you to troubleshoot non-linear signals. Additionally, this unit is Fluke Connect compatible.
Use wireless connectivity to keep a safe distance
Fluke Connect-enabled to wirelessly transmit results via Bluetooth to Apple and Android devices. That means you can read the results out of the arc flash zone, wearing less PPE. You can even save results to the cloud and create and send reports in email right from the field. Or converse in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls.
Versatile feature set
With True RMS AC voltage and current measurements, this clamp meter allows you to accurately troubleshoot non-linear signals. You can also log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittents while you’re performing other tasks.
Other useful capabilities:
- Compatible with optional TPAK magnetic hanging strap (sold separately)
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Provides True RMS voltage and current measurements to accurately measure non-linear signals
- Includes Min/Max/Avg and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Runs on 2 x AA alkaline batteries