The Fluke 754 Offers
Whether you’re calibrating instruments, troubleshooting a problem, or running routine maintenance, this process calibrator can help you get the job done quicker. It’s capable of doing many different tasks rapidly and well, it’s the only calibrator you need to carry. Comes in a rugged design and is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
This is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that you can use to download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software; or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The powerful built-in HART interface is capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
In fact, this documenting process calibrator does the work of several tools. It sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals with one rugged, hand-held device. For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations. Plus, the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port, and accessories help you work smarter and faster.
To create a seamless/paperless calibration management system consider adding Fluke DPCTrack2 Calibration Management software.
Covers virtually any pressure application including gauge, differential, dual (compound), absolute, and vacuum.
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup.
- Rugged urethane molded cases protect the modules from rough handling and harsh conditions.
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0 to 50°C for full accuracy performance.
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
- Modules can be calibrated locally, helping to control costs.
A family of 29 optional pressure modules provides pressure calibration and measurement capabilities. Twenty-eight modules are available, with basic accuracy specs to 0.05%. Ranges start at 0 to 1 in H20 (0 to .25 kPa) and go to 0 to 10,000 psi (0 to 70,000 kPa). Additional information about pressure modules is available on the Pressure Modules Home Page.
What’s included with the Fluke 754
- Documenting Process Calibrator with HART Communication
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Report and Data
- DPCTrack 2™ Sample Software
- 3 x Test Probes Sets with Three Sets of “Extended Tooth” Alligator Clips
- 2 x Hook Clips
- USB Communication Cable
- HART Communications Cable
- Carrying Case
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- Instruction Manual
- Three Year Warranty