The Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope simplifies the process allowing you to perform stop motion diagnostics without actually stopping, or making contact, with the machine you are working on. Whether you are trying to diagnose parasitic oscillations, slippage, or unwanted distortions, the 820-2 LED Stroboscope is the ideal frontline troubleshooting, process or product research and development tool.
Applications for the 820-2 include:
- Belt driven machines (HVAC fans, pumps)
- Roller bearings, shafts, gear teeth or other machine components
- Clutches and cogwheels
- Foundations – resonance vibrations
- Cable or piping wear or damage
- Mixing and dosage processes