What you will learn:
- Fundamentals of Thermal Imaging
- Thermography essentials for collecting valid information
- Standard operation of Fluke Thermal Imagers and features
- Power of software for analysis and documentation
- How to troubleshoot using the latest Fluke Thermal Imagers
Who is this for:
- Electricians and trades people who are looking at venturing into the world of Thermography, or who have just purchased an Infrared Camera.
The One and a Half Hour session is by no means a complete training session but a forum to ask and get questions answered.time allowed for questions after the main session.
You need: To bring your thermal imager
Date & Time (Choose Only One):
Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 4:00pm – 5:30pm (1.5 HOUR SESSION)
TriplePoint Calibrations: U2 – 84 Grange Road, Welland, SA 5007
Cost: FREE for Master Electricians SA Members
RSVP is ESSENTIAL as spaces are limited: contact us here.
17th November 2015
Price: FREE (RSVP required) for Master Electricians SA Members
1.5 hour Hands-On Workshops that will help you learn thermography essentials, the basic operation of equipment and software, and ways to enhance their understanding of applications.