Fluke CO-205 Offers Sample flue gas with your Fluke CO-210 or CO-220 using the CO-205 Aspirator Kit Draw flue gas
- Bright back-light allows easy screen viewing under dim lighting conditions.
- Beeper triggers with increasing frequency as CO levels rise.
- MAX Hold function stores and displays the maximum CO level.
- Automatic sensor zeroing and self-test sequence upon start-up.
- CO level beeper can be silenced if desired.
- Automatic power-off after 20 minutes extends battery life.
- Easy to replace battery.
- Replaceable sensor extends tool life.
- C50 soft carrying case, battery and instruction sheet.
- Stabilized electrochemical CO specific sensor.
- Typical three year sensor life; one year calibration cycle.
- Battery life typical 500 hours with alkaline battery