Fluke 1760TR BASIC Offers
Flexible and versatile, this three-phase power quality recorder captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters and provides the ability to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections.
- Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
- GPS time synchronization: Correlate data with events or datasets from other instruments with precision
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors: Allows user to pinpoint specific issues by defining the detailed criteria for detection and recording of disturbances
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes): Never miss important events – even record the beginning and end of interruptions and outages to help determine the cause
- 2 GB data memory: Enables detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Comprehensive software included: Provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring in the online mode
- Plug and play: Allows quick setup with automatic sensor detection; sensors are instrument powered, eliminating the need for batteries
- Rugged field design: Insulated housing and a solid state design with no rotating components enable reliable testing under nearly any conditions
- Detailed disturbance analysis
- Class-A quality-of-service compliance
- Event correlation at multiple locations
- Galvanic separation and DC coupling
- Power quality and power load studies
Fully Class-A compliant
The Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is fully compliant with the new IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard, which defines the measurement methods required for each power parameter in order to obtain reliable, repeatable, and comparable results. With the GPS time synchronization accessory, data recorded with multiple instruments can be correlated with Class-A precision.
The versatile measurement algorithms and trigger settings allow the expert and general users to optimize the Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder for each application in order to capture exactly the data required. Data can be transferred to a computer directly, or via an Ethernet network and can be retrieved during recording without interrupting the measurements.
Rugged and reliable
The instrument, accessories, and power supply help you safely conduct tests with a 600 V CAT IV rating per EN 61010-1 conformity requirements. The Fluke 1760 features a double insulated enclosure, which helps protect the user, equipment, and surroundings from electrical shock. With a 2 GB compact flash memory instead of a hard disk, there are no rotating parts inside the instrument, increasing its reliability and durability for everyday use.
Broad measurement range
Developed in cooperation with power utilities, the EN50160 statistical analysis presents a summary of the quality of voltage against internationally defined limits. When a threshold is exceeded, the Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder automatically captures voltage and current waveform data on all phases simultaneously. Nearly every power quality and power parameter is measured, including rms values, flicker, voltage dips, voltage swells, voltage unbalance, current and voltage harmonics to the 50th, interharmonics, THD, mains signaling, reactive power, transients, and power factor.
Plug and play
The Fluke 1760 Power Quality Recorder features easy plug and play setup for immediate use. The current and voltage probes are plugged in separately to the instrument, which automatically detects, configures, and provides power to the probes. All accessories are individually calibrated and can be shared with multiple recorders.
PQ Analyze Software
The Fluke 1760 includes comprehensive software for detailed power quality analysis on Windows® based PCs. In the online mode, the software enables remote instrument setup, job processing, real-time verification of actual measurement values, and data download. Data can be viewed in trend diagrams for root cause analysis or in a variety of statistical summaries. You can also generate professional reports with the Report Writer function.