Fluke 323 True-RMS clamp meter delivers rugged reliable performance for general electrical troubleshooting
The Fluke 323 clamp meter is a good basic troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. It includes True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, and large display for efficient troubleshooting. It’s designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results, so you can trust it to help you confidently diagnose problems almost anywhere. Use it to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage, and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. Its slim, compact size and rugged design make it well suited for measuring current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
The Fluke 323 comes with a two-year warranty and a soft carrying case.
Other useful features:
- Features slim, ergonomic design for measuring in tight cable compartments
- Presents measurements on a large, easy-to-read display
- Hold function captures a reading on the display
- Features a CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating
- Comes with a two-year warranty and soft carrying case