Built around the True RMS industrial multimeter, this kit also comes equipped with a current clamp. Together they provide high resolution and accuracy, making it ideal for troubleshooting any electrical system. Additionally, the accessories included in this kit are designed to increase your productivity.
Fluke 87V Offers
Identifies complex signal problems fast
Provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment. On top of that, this industrial multimeter effectively performs in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations. Features a low pass filter which supports precise frequency measurements on VFDs and acquires intermittents as quickly as 250 µS.
Use this multimeter to measure AC currents up to 10 A directly. Also, features a built-in thermometer that enables you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument and more. Plus, comes with a bright, two-level backlit display which allows you to see the results better in dim light.
Correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor drive signal
Takes the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. Includes a unique function for accurately measuring noisy at the VFD and at the motor terminals. Special shielding blocks high frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems.
All the inputs on this industrial multimeter are updated to the third and CAT III, 1000 V. They are designed to withstand spikes in excess of 8 V.
Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp, 400 A AC
- Easy readings on you meter
- Compact shape
- Take accurate current readings without breaking the circuit
- Soft non-slippery overmold handle prevents from accidental touching live wiring
- CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating
Fluke 80BK-A Integrated DMM Temperature Probe
- Standard shrouded banana jack
- Convenient one piece construction
Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set
- One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes
- 48″ (1.22 m) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs
- Recommended for general purpose measurements
- CAT II 1000 V, , 10 A rating
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V only with protective cap
- CSA listed
Fluke AC175 Alligator Clip Set
- The jaws provide an 0.3″ (8 mm) opening
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating
What’s included with the Fluke 87V/IMSK
- Current Clamp
- Thermocouple Bead Probe
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Multimeter
- One-Year Warranty on the Accessories